C&C Alpha Group has a proven track record across a number of sectors. From Aviation and Banking to Hospitality and Healthcare we seek out star projects and superior management teams and help them attain maximum growth. We look for opportunities that demonstrate the following:
- A strong management team.
- Investment ranges from £2m – £40m per transaction.
- Typical enterprise value of transactions is £10m – £100m.
- Potential to leverage C&C Alpha Group’s international and cross-industry expertise to create synergies which optimise our strengths of incubating and building business value.
Previous success stories include:
- The sale of Alpha Hospitals to Cygnet Health Care for £95m in 2015.
- CCAG were capital providers to Air Deccan, India’s first low cost airline. Air Deccan listed on the Indian National Stock Exchange with market capitalisation of $500m and was sold to Kingfisher in 2007.
- The predecessors of CCAG were seed capital providers to Ebookers which was listed on NASDAQ and LSE and was acquired by Cendant Corporation in the US for $450m in 2004.
Stay in touch
If you would like to hear more about C&C Alpha Group’s activities, please get in touch using the box below.
C&C Alpha Group Ltd.
23 Buckingham Gate
London, SW1E 6LB, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 207 630 0808
Fax: +44 (0) 207 630 0230